Company Experiences Strong Growth in Sales, National Health Food Store Saturation and Employee Base
OGDEN, UTAH, December 18, 2006 — Trace Minerals Research, a leading provider of mineral-based supplements for more than 35 years, ended 2006 on a high note with overall sales more than 42 percent higher than 2005. The company also greatly increased the number of their products carried at major national health food stores such as Wild Oats and Whole Foods by more than 50 percent. Additionally, as a result of strong sales growth, Trace Minerals Research expanded its employee base by 30 percent over the course of the year.
Trace Minerals Research also added seven new products to its expansive line in 2006 including:
- Ultra Mangosteen: A unique liquid dietary supplement derived from the mangosteen, a fruit native to Southeast Asia that has been shown to alleviate free radical cell damage, increase energy and stamina and support the immune system.
- Açaí: A juice blend made from açaí, an antioxidant rich purple berry native to tropical Central and South America. Açaí is high in vitamins including vitamin E, minerals such as iron and calcium, fiber, proteins, omega fatty acids, amino acids and anthocyanin, and a unique class of antioxidants.
- Goji: Made from 100 percent pure whole fruit goji (Lycium barbarum) juice. Contains 19 amino acids, vitamins C and E, solavetivone, an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial compound and Lycium barbarum polysaccharides to help increase energy, fight the natural effects of aging and maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Ultra Goji: Combines 100 percent pure whole fruit goji juice with other fruit juice concentrates.
- ActivJoint: A powdered drink mix that offers consumers a great tasting way to support bones, joints and ligaments before, during and after strenuous activity. Contains 1200 mg of glucosamine, 500 mg of chrondroitin and 300 mg of MSM.
- Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak (Grape and Raspberry Flavors): A high performance energy drink mix with no caffeine, artificial stimulants or artificial ingredients.
Trace Minerals Research (www.traceminerals.com), founded in 1969, is the original marketer and distributor of essential minerals harvested from Utah’s Great Salt Lake for supplement use. Today, the company uses these naturally balanced, naturally occurring minerals as the basis for all products in its brand product line. Extensive research supports the need to keep minerals in proper balance throughout the body in order to achieve optimal health. Trace Minerals Research is focused solely on servicing the natural products industry, and the company’s complete line of superior quality nutritional supplements is backed by a “Feel the Difference or Your Money Back” guarantee.