- Spa Quality
- Deep Pore Cleansing
- Powerful Facial Mask
- 100% Natural
Since 2500 B.C., medicinal and beautifying clays have been used by many cultures for their many benefits to the skin, including the Egyptians, Germans, Romans, Greeks, and ancient tribes from Australia, and South, Central, and North America. Discover the ancient healing benefits for yourself today!
Countless Uses: Deep Cleansing Mask • Skin Blemishes/Acne • Detox Bath • Body Wrap • Skin Poultice for Insect Bites/Stings/Irritations • Homemade Clay Soap • Foot Soak • Knee Packs.
Countless Benefits: Shrinks Pores • Healthy Glow • Tightens and Tones • Sloughs-Off Dead Cells • Draws Out & Removes Impurities as it Dries • Reduces Oily Skin • Heals, Cleanses, Conditions, and Soothes.
100% Bentonite Clay.
Directions for Use
- Mix 3 parts water or raw apple cider vinegar with one part clay.
- Stir thoroughly into smooth paste.
- Apply thin layer to face (about 1/8” thick).
- Allow mask to dry for 20-30 minutes. Reduce time for sensitive skin.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Use once or twice weekly to keep skin beautiful and refreshed. Suitable for all skin types. Slight redness is normal and will disappear 30 minutes after removal. Use up to twice weekly for problem skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Allergen Info: Contains no known allergens. GLUTEN FREE.
16 oz of clay makes 10-15 facials. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.