- NO Grit
- NO Gluten
- NO Psyllium
- NO Mixing
- 56% of your daily intake of fiber per serving!
On average, Americans consume less than 50% of the dietary fiber levels required for good health. But with just one serving of Fiber 14g, you can get 56% of your daily intake of fiber!
Soluble Fiber Benefits
The fiber content in Fiber 14g comes from Inulin and Organic Acacia, which are naturally-occurring soluble fibers derived from all-natural sources. Soluble fiber benefits include:
- Weight loss†
- Natural appetite suppressant – NO added calories!†
- Absorb fat in the digestive tract to reduce the amount of fat absorbed by the body†
- Optimal digestive health and function†
As soluble fiber reaches the large intestine, the prebiotic fibers begin to ferment and yield short chain fatty acids, which affect the function of many regulatory systems in the body.† Benefits of prebiotics include:
- Boost production of the beneficial cultures that naturally reside in the digestive tract to help aid digestion†
- Beneficial cultures help support the natural, healthy bacterial balance of the intestines†
- Increasing good gut flora and reducing occasional indigestion.†
Diets high in fiber have also been shown to prevent occasional constipation, support good colon health, and promote and support cardiovascular health.†
To complete the formula, we supercharged Fiber 14g with over 72 ionic minerals from ConcenTrace® for greater absorption and assimilation.†
Purified water, inulin (including oligofructose), organic acacia, ionic trace minerals, white grape concentrate, apple juice concentrate, natural orange flavors blend, citric acid, aloe vera, apple pectin, potassium benzoate, potassium sorbate (for freshness).
Also contains over 72 ionic trace minerals from seawater.
Shake well. Take straight or mix into juice or food. Begin regimen by taking 1 tbsp. daily for 1 week to allow GI tract to adjust. Then take 2 tbsp. daily if desired. An influx of digestive gases is normal and should be expected. Drink plenty of fluids while taking fiber.Refrigerate after opening.
Contains no known allergens. GLUTEN FREE.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.